[amsat-bb] Re: p3e

i8cvs domenico.i8cvs at tin.it
Thu Sep 11 16:36:32 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "keith schaffrath" <n6ors1 at yahoo.com>
To: <amsat-bb at amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:04 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] p3e

> Is there anything going on with p3e, or is it a fantasy to think
> we will ever have another Heo?
>

> keith N6ORS

Hi Keith, N6ORS

P3E is like the Arabian Phoenix, there can be no doubt that the bird
exists under construction in the labs of the AMSAT-DL but for the
moment nobody know anything about the launch date.

By the way I believe in the efficiency of AMSAT-DL othervise after
4 + 1/2 year of waiting after the AO40 failure I had already removed
all my satellite antennas from the roof changing my amateur radio for
the hippic.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico