[amsat-bb] Re: ISS recording Oct 16th 1338UTC

John Magliacane kd2bd at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 07:57:13 PDT 2008

> Ben Jackson wrote:
> I've posted the SSTV pictures that I grabbed on various passes
> today and the recording of the voice pass (Garriott starts
> talking about 5 minutes in) at http://www.innismir.net/article/49

Here's an outstanding clip made from the October 16 pass at 13:45 UTC showing crystal clear SSTV reception and audio from Richard as he headed out over the Atlantic.

(I actually snagged a partial QSO with Richard just as he went LOS from my QTH during this pass.)

73, de John, KD2BD
Visit John on the Web at:

Do You Yahoo!?