[amsat-bb] SEEDS SSTV more pics

Luc Leblanc lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Sun May 4 20:18:52 PDT 2008

At 0322Z May 05 i copy what i think will be the maximum SSTV quality achievable with my present setup. I uploaded them on my web page

Now i got this from the Masa about what the girl is saying. Here is what he wrote.

It's English. She is calling ... Hello Hello Hello. Many JA not good
at L/R pronunciation. hihi.

Can you understand what she is saying before SSTV? She announces
special code. Can you chatch the special code? I guess it is herad to
catch it if it is clear condition. Her pronunciation is not good. hihi

Masa  JN1GKZ

Masa is right i play-back the digital recorder about 10 times and i still working on it but i will break the code soon i got 89% of it
actually the missing 11% will be broken very soon...resistance is futile as the borg said.

P.S. I see now the background in the picture... the mount FUJII

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE