[amsat-bb] Delfi-C3 and SEEDS over West Malaysia

Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC) 9w2qc at 9w2qc.net
Sat May 3 00:58:34 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Here are two morning passes over West Malaysia:

1. Delfi-C3, 145.930 Mhz,

Tracking Object E at 1016 local or 0216 UTC

Max Elevation: 39 degrees

Comments: Unfortunately, RASCAL could not decode any packets during this
pass.  Not sure if it is due to my PC or some other matters.  Wonder if the
Delfi-C3 team could decode them?  I wonder if the MP3 file will work?  The
full wave file is available on request.

2. SEEDS, 437.485 MHz,

Tracking Object J at 1154 local or 0354 UTC

Max Elevation: 7 degrees

Comments:  Good copy for 7 degrees.  Just wished I had another Yagi for
simultaneous Cute-1.7 copy too.

Sion Chow Q. C.,