[amsat-bb] Operating from Baffin Island

Hans Johnson hans.johnson at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:09:28 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Just thought I'd drop a note saying that between May 12 and 16, I will be in
Pond Inlet, Baffin Island (Grid Square FQ12AQ).  While I will be there on
business, I will be bringing my TH-F6A, and will attempt to work AO-51 in my
spare time.  Unfortunately, I don't think I can get an arrow antenna or
other hand-held beam in time, so I'll be stuck with a whip.

Anyhow, I would appreciate any tips or suggestions for this endeavour, and
look forward to the experience.

Hans Johnson

Hans Johnson (hjohnson at sfu.ca)
B.ASc, Computer Engineering
Simon Fraser University

... Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. -- Anonymous