[amsat-bb] SEEDS Digi-talker operation

Masahiko Yamazaki yamazaki at forth.aero.cst.nihon-u.ac.jp
Fri May 2 05:47:56 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I'm Masahiko Yamazaki at Nihon University (JQ1YGV).

Now we are conducting "FM operation", because SEEDS is currently over
After we have discussed the production of electricity and power consumption,
we decided the operation of Digi-talker Mode.

I'm sorry for the late notice.

We have a plan to conduct "Digi-talker Mode".
>From May 2, 12:45 to 15:45(UTC)

I would like you to recive "SEEDS voice"!!
And, please send your data.

We will have a plan to conduct "Digi-talker Mode" aftertime.
Please check our website!!

Please continue your favors toward the reception cooperation about SEEDS in
the future.

yamazaki at forth.aero.cst.nihon-u.ac.jp
Department of Aerospace Engineering
College of Science and Technology
 Nihon University
7-24-1 Narashinodai, Funabashi, Chiba 274-8501