[amsat-bb] Re: APRS through ISS and FD

ka3hsw@att.net ka3hsw at att.net
Thu Jun 26 19:56:49 PDT 2008

Unbelievable...  according to my Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged
Dictionary of the English Language, the ISS most certainly IS a satellite!
(the only possible quibble being that it was built in orbit, rather than
launched into orbit...)

Did the ARRL people understand that you were asking about contacts THRU the
ISS, and not WITH the ISS?