[amsat-bb] Re: Satellites 101

Tim Tuck tim.tuck at penrith.net
Sun Jun 15 21:03:17 PDT 2008

Tim Tuck wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been asked to give a "101" talk about satellites at my local radio club and
> before I go reinventing the wheel I was wondering if anyone has a slide deck in
> pdf or pps I could use ?

Further to this, can someone send me the link for the cardboard cut-out
satellites so I can build up a mock up or two :)

I seem to have misplaced the bookmark for that !

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT

Scanned with Copfilter Version 0.84beta3a (ProxSMTP 1.6)
AntiSpam:  SpamAssassin 3.2.3
AntiVirus: ClamAV 0.91.2/7486 - Mon Jun 16 09:14:06 2008
by Markus Madlener @ http://www.copfilter.org