[amsat-bb] SatExplorer ... Programming DDE Interface?

Clive Wallis clivew at zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 01:46:50 PDT 2008

I am currently trying to write a program to get the Doppler shift from
SatExplorer, using the Windows Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) interface.
I'm having difficulties in understanding and programming the DDE system.

Does anyone have any source code (or a URL to one), preferably in C,
which would help to point me in the right direction?  Alternatively, a
step by step description of the procedure would be very helpful.

In theory it should be a fairly straightforward task, as the information
is defined by three variables -

Application  SAT_EXPLORER

Any help would be much appreciated.

	 Clive    G3CWV