[amsat-bb] Re: Fwd: The first link through the Delfi-C3 transponder

wouter weggelaar wouterweg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 04:02:14 PDT 2008

Hi John,

The video you mention is one on my personal youtube channel and was
about testing the transponder and beacon while Delfi-C3 was still in
the clean room.
(note there is no doppler on the recording)
After that PE4WJ Wouter Jan and myself did the first QSO via the just
completed radio.

The official youtube channel has a video on the first received signal at:

best 73

Wouter Weggelaar
Delfi-C3 Command Team