[amsat-bb] Re: FO-29 IS on over NA but no one show up!

Luc Leblanc lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 27 18:57:32 PDT 2008

On 28 Jul 2008 at 2:32, i8cvs wrote:

> Hi Luc, VE2DWE
> The telemetry decoded by Mike DK3WN demonstrates that FO-29 is
> working nominally.
> If you choose a good orbit for you to contact me in JN70ES I am sure that
> we can make another succesfull QSO in SSB
> Please let me know about.
> 73" de
> i8CVs

Hi Domenico

Just finishing tuning up an UHF beam will try FO-29 after a break in grid EL96 Che la vita...;) Will try hand held operation but with a
mobile whip i will test the newbie concept...

It will be interesting to see how horizon scratching QSO's will look like. Our last one was made with my 3.5 meter dish.
AO-7 is now much more easy to work as the beam is tune around 432 and the path is also quite good for EU.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE