[amsat-bb] Re: AO-51 repeaters

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 21 18:08:15 PDT 2008

Thanks Alan,

I was contemplating posting a reminder tonight. We've had MANY requests for
this mode, so please use it. Myself, I'll be operating /KL7 beginning
Saturday and through the 4th of August, and I expect to be on the
145.88/435.150 repeater for stateside windows. This might be a good time to
make a schedule with that faraway grid, country or state you need on

73, Drew KO4MA