[amsat-bb] Volunteering

mvm amvm at skynet.be
Mon Jul 21 02:19:55 PDT 2008

And again... No reply....

Statistically spoken, I didn't expect one...

Funny organization!

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) schreef:
> Luc,
> You and Dave are very creative. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you used your
> creativity for something useful and positive? I'm sure there must be
> something you can do that would help the Ham community you obviously
> care so
> much about.
> Rick
> AMSAT LM2232

Interesting point!! What if I wanted to volunteer?

On 3 occasions over the last 3-4 years I have filled out the volunteer
questionnaire on the amsat website because I was motivated to volunteer,
have many of the skills that are requested, a lot of free time and money
to spend. I followed up with email also. I have NEVER received any
feedback; not on the questionnaire, not on the follow up emails. Never
got an answer when I asked why...