[amsat-bb] Vers 2.2.1 of PB/PG for Linux released
bbagger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:26:39 PST 2008
I'm happy to announce release 2.2.1 of PB/PG for Linux.
PB and PG for Linux are programs used for download from and upload to
digital satellites (Pacsats) supporting the FTL0 protocol. This software
allows you to directly communicate with the Microsat series of satellites.
It provides a Curses (Ncurses) based user interface. It features automatic
directory fill requests and simple, rules based file download requests.
This release serves two purposes:
1) To show that the project is still alive and kicking
2) To correct a number of small 'inconveniencec' and to add a few new
features. These changes/additions are described in the document
'ReleaseNotes' q.v. (included in the release)
PB/PG for Linux may be downloaded (in source form only) from one of these
- www.fern.dk /pgpg/pbpg-2.2.1.tar.gz
- ibiblio.org /pub/linux/apps/ham/pbpg-2.2.1.tar.gz
- ftp.amsat.org /amsat/software/Linux/pbpg-2.2.1.tar.gz
I may be contacted using this address: oz6bl (at) amsat (dot) org
Best 73 de Bent/OZ6BL
More information about the AMSAT-BB