[amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 Telem

Chris Bloy chris at photofuture.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 06:04:32 PST 2008

Hi Gould,

Thank for that, I have looked at that page before, but its the actual
decoding that I cannot seem to do.. I cannot quickly turn my TNC on when I
am in voice mode, hence I though i could translate the recording so to

Just for reference, I can only use my TH-D7 portable as I have no room for
antennas at home..