[amsat-bb] AO-16 report
pbaudino at formatnet.it
Wed Jan 23 21:51:41 PST 2008
Hi to the group!
Just worked AO-16 this morning:
- worked RW3XL and EB3SA between 5.24 and 5.35 UTC
- very strong signal, sometimes better in LHCP, using my 2x15 elements
antenna and PREAMP (always S7-S9 on IC-910)
- voice quality better on USB
- very diffult to tune the downlink, between 437.034 (AOS) and 437.014
(LOS) for me...
- uplink very sensitive, worked all the pass with only 1-2 W and my 2x7
elements antenna (always on RHCP)
Many thanks to the AO-16 command team, great job guys!
'73 de Piero IZ1ERR (JN35UI)
More information about the AMSAT-BB