[amsat-bb] Re: [SPAM] Six Amateur Radio Satellites to Launch in March

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Wed Jan 16 02:54:44 PST 2008

I wish some of these sat launchers would put as much effort into their
webpages as their satellites.

Most don't list frequencies and seem to me to be a completer afterthought.

I get frustrated searching page after page of just rubbish to turn up

Enlighten me

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec at people.net.au <mailto:vk4tec at people.net.au>