[amsat-bb] 6m MS EmComm Email system

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Jan 4 06:47:04 PST 2008

> Win2000 will run most DOS programs.

For our 6m Meteor Scatter APRS Email EMCOMM project we have a
program for programming the 6m surplus radios that runs under
DOS.  It prints the 99 channel plan to a printer.  But it does
it only 5 channels per page for 20 pages.

Id like to re-direct that standard LINEPRINTER output to a file.
Then I can write a parser and generate a nice two page summary
of all 100 channels.

Do you remmber how to re-direct the LPT port to a FILE on a DOS
program that is someone elses turn-key DOS application?