[amsat-bb] Re: A0-51 "easy sat"

Clint Bradford clintbrad4d at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 12:34:51 PST 2008

>  I just wanted to let you know that I called and called and called
> CQ on AO-51 this morning with no takers...

Uh, no you didn't.

You simply keyed up and announced you were listening.

How about trying to use the more preferred protocol of...

Callsign phonetically. grid square, op mode

Kilo-Six-Lima-Charlie-Sierra, Delta Mike 13, handheld

Use of the word, "listening," may be taken literally - you are on the

I am assuming you were in the correct ops mode for the bird during
this pass...were you?

Clint Bradford, K6LCS