[amsat-bb] TS-2000X

KØSBH_Jim k0sbh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 04:45:33 PST 2008

Hi guys,
  I have a TS-2000X and a G5500 for sale and wondering if any Amsat folks would be interested in these items. The 5500 has never been outside and is like new. The TS-2000X is in perfect condition as well. I purchased both New. Boxes etc
  Thanks for your time.
  314-952-6835 or Email

  Jim, KØSBH
  Treasurer, MVDXCC
  Satellite-DXCC,WAS,WAC, one short for WAZ
  Former Oscar Satelite Report DX Editor, OSR

  Looking for a Vacation in beautiful Panama City Beach, Florida Pan Handle?
  Check out this 3 bedroom 2 bath, 23 floor Penthouse level, right on the Beach 314-952-6835