[amsat-bb] Re: Dispelling a myth.

David Goncalves davegoncalves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:21:55 PST 2008

If the question is "Why wasn't Great Britain involved with placing objects
in space, until ESA?, is a possible answer "It's government does not have
enough tax revenue to fund an expensive endeavor like high-mass space
flight - and has been benefiting, like other European nations, from the
pooling of funds and brainpower of ESA."

David Goncalves