[amsat-bb] Re: First contact

MM ka1rrw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 04:30:51 PST 2008

Hi Brian:

You May have heard the ISS cross band repeater.

It is still possible you heard the crew too.
When the repeater is ON, the crew does have a working
microphone.  at any time they can pick up the Mic and
chat while the repeater is running.  Did u hear the
actuall ISS call sign NA1ISS or something similar in

73 Miles