[amsat-bb] Re: Really nothing

David Donaldson wb7dru at usfamily.net
Sun Feb 3 22:06:17 PST 2008

Sometimes people just need that, and engineers to.  Knowing you have done a
good job or have succeeded is part of the human experience and even hams
(and espically those who's heads are orbiting) are people.  There's enough
bandwidth for an at-a-boy and a PhD explanation of orbital drag and a
philosophical discussion on what a contact is and a good hot discussion once
in awhile.  It just means our group is alive.

It will get back (if in fact it ever left) to satellite...

Just wait

Burnsville MN