[amsat-bb] LVB tracker display problem - solved

Fer IW1DTU heliox694-iw1dtu at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 08:52:56 PST 2008

I changed the 2x16 LCD and now LVB works fine.
  Thanks Howard and all for advises
  73 Fer

Wondering if someone can help.

  I just finish to build an LVB tracker for a friend of mine. All works fine with NOVA but during a satellite pass the display stuck as in the picture:
  All other functions are OK and the tracker is still tracking the satellite. A quick restart (power off / power on) and display works again but after some minutes it is again stuck. It seems just only a display problem.
  Same behavior with other satellites passes.
  I  built a couple of LVB units and I have been using an LVB tracker with NOVA  for years without problems.
Any ideas ?
  Fer  IW1DTU