[amsat-bb] Re: X-Yagi

Martin tmm at trutter.dk
Sat Aug 23 01:25:51 PDT 2008

Hi Dave.

This is the part about amateurradio that I love.
If it isn't readily available in the quality that you like, then why not
just build it yourself.

I have had very good results with the designs from this page.
Don't worry about the german page, he's writing in english also.
He has many designs for many bands, and also include a small notice about
making a x-yagi.

Most of the materials are readily available, and you can make the antenna at
home, by your kitchen table.It's that simple.

Martin, OZ1TMM