[amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT Journal

Ed Long wa4swj at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:08:07 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in getting the last issue out. Frankly I didn't have enough content to fill it up this time until very late. I am always looking for articles so if you have an article for the Journal please let me know. I have some articles already but I need more.

I got my copy yesterday here in north central Florida.

Ed Long