[amsat-bb] Re: OSCAR - Acronym for...?

Clint Bradford clintbrad4d at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 4 17:18:12 PDT 2008

Thank you, Dee!

Here's a presentation from the ARRL with OrbitING...
Amateur Satellites
... the earliest days of space travel. These satellites are known as ?
Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio. The first Amateur Radio satellite ...

And here's one with OrbitAL...
Keeping Track of OSCAR: A Short History Amateur Radios ...   [PDF]
... eventually became chairman of the Project OSCAR--Or- bital
Satellite Carrying Amateur
Radio--Association located in California, and Stoner wrote the first ...

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359