[amsat-bb] Re: Determining when Delfi-C3 is out of eclipse?

Alan ve4yz at mts.net
Mon Apr 28 19:51:57 PDT 2008

3:44 UTC enters Sun
5:22 UTC enters Sun

Allow up to +/-1 minute or so depending on which of the KEPS for objects A
thru G or the original April 26 KEPS you are using.

I thought B and D were closest to being the right object in my opinion???

Caught a few strings of data that Rascal automatically uploaded to their

Wow was it loud! with my humble FT-847, internal preamps only and GulfAlpha
5 element VHF at no more than 20'

Good hunting everyone and well done Delft University of Technology in the