[amsat-bb] Delfi C-3 tracking an keplerian elements

Jens Kirsten jens_kirsten at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 28 15:08:29 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

for satellite tracking I use "orbitron". It's easy to use and freeware.
You can find it here: http://www.stoff.pl/
The Keplerian elements needed for tracking can be found on the Delfi C-3
web page:

Simply copy and paste the 2-line format in a txt-file and save this file
as *.txt. This txt-file can then be loaded into the satellite tracking
program, for example "orbitron".

Don't worry about Az/El rotor. I could receive almost every cubesat on
VHF with my general groundplane antenna. Even with my HT TH-F7E
reception in the field is possible.

You can also download the RASCAL telemetry decoding software from the
Delfi C-3 page. See here:

Best 73! from JO40ja
Jens - DL2FJK