[amsat-bb] Houston AMSAT Net podcast

Bruce kk5do at arrl.net
Wed Apr 9 20:25:35 PDT 2008

I think we are ready. The Houston AMSAT Net is now available as a
Podcast. You can subscribe to

Please let me know off the list if there are any problems. Net #734 and
#735 are available. They will remain online for 4 weeks then roll off.

You can always download and listen with an MP3 player at
or the direct link

Thanks to Dale, WD0AKO, for doing the encoding and creating our album art.

I have submitted the link to iTunes but who knows if or when they will
pick it up. And...off our website, it is commercial free.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)