[amsat-bb] InstantTrack

Dave Guimont dguimon1 at san.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 14:52:45 PDT 2007

Amen on InstantTrack!!  IT!!!

I was fortunate enuff to be one of the beta testers, many moons ago.

I use SatPC32 to control my rotors now, but I always parallel it with
IT on another computer to do some of the things that PC32 does not do...

I don't know how any serious satellite operator would be without
either one, for the pittance they cost in comparison to what they
need to do anything on any amateur bird!!

Or if one has ANY interest in either the sun or the moon....

            73, Dave wb6llo at amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...