[amsat-bb] Re: New Preamp

Dave Guimont dguimon1 at san.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 16:59:35 PDT 2007

Thank you, Dom....I've been wracking my poor memory wondering who had
written that article..

But I do remember very well "when we had a 2.4 hamsat downlink", that
if I couldn't "hear" the sun I knew something needed attention in my
system!!  And wouldn't bother to listen....

            73, Dave wb6llo at amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...