[amsat-bb] Re: Subject: TS 790a 70cm. display

Mark L. Hammond n8mh at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:37:11 PDT 2007

Hi Scott,

There are 2 small bulbs on the SUB band side of the TS-790--that is what you mean, right?  The 70cm can be set to MAIN or SUB...the SUB is on the RIGHT side of the rig.

I've had to replace the little bulbs in there several times.  I found small 12V bulbs at Radio Shack and spliced them in...it's not a horrible task by any means.

There are