[amsat-bb] Re: GO-32 APRS over Europe
hamoen at iae.nl
Mon Sep 17 12:47:06 PDT 2007
Hi Chris (and others),
Few things to take into account:
- D7/D700/TS2000 built in TNC is not full duplex
- When you use the TNC, you can't also compensate for doppler.
So I could park my TS2000 on the center freq., but that would
only work for a small period of time of the pass. Best would
be to have a few stations eg +5 kHz and others -5 kHz, until
we have enough IGates, and we all park on the center frequency.
I will try during the next passes:
- my antennas will follow GO-32
- my TS200 will monitor 435.230 MHz
- Using Alogger, APRS may show up on findu, but no guarantee.
(I can post the log files though)
Give it a go, I may see your packet !
ps: there are Gxxxx stations that have their station cfg'ed
for GO-32 already, if they read this they may be able to join !
>I will perhaps contact Henk PA3GUO to see if we can give it a go here in
>Europe, although mine will have to be via HT in the garden with a Dual band
>What do you say Henk to having a go perhaps over the weekend?
>Let me know,
>Chris - M0DQO-13 - GO-32 APRS :)
More information about the AMSAT-BB