[amsat-bb] Re: ISS Doppler with SATPC32ISS

9w2qc@9w2qc.net 9w2qc at 9w2qc.net
Sun Sep 16 11:15:16 PDT 2007

Dear George,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, in fact I face the same problem with RTTY FSK keying with the
USB-Serial converters as you have mentioned.  I have tried updating all the
drivers and also tried a couple of converters that I have to the same

Anyhow, I guess I would just have to use a PC with physical serial ports
for this operation.  Once again, thank you for the kind reply.

Sion Chow Q. C.,