[amsat-bb] Re: Vanity call

Reicher, James JReicher at hrblock.com
Fri Sep 14 09:07:29 PDT 2007

Frank,

It is possible to apply for a family member's callsign before the TWO-YEAR window has passed.

Check out N4MC's wonderful web site http://www.vanityhq.com/ for additional help

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

Light travels faster than sound...  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.