[amsat-bb] Re: ao-51 first attempt

Andrew Glasbrenner glasbrenner at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 10 11:39:05 PDT 2007

AO-51 is in mode L/S this week, except for one pass for a ham club
demonstration tonight (0016-0144UTC). You might give AO-27 or SO-50 a try
until the 14th when AO-51 returns to normal V/U mode.

Check http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php for the latest
schedule, updated monthly.

Good Luck!

73, Drew KO4MA