[amsat-bb] Re: Off Subject Question

SV1BSX sv1bsx at yahoo.gr
Thu Sep 6 18:03:35 PDT 2007

 Hi Mike,

I have tryed several methods. Paint is the best one indeed, but I'm using
electrical tape, is much-much easier.
Just be carefull on the edges & corners of PCB, at these points is necessary
a litle bit pressing in order to "glue" good enough
the plastic tape with copper surface. Without enough pressing on
plastic-tape,  sometimes the copper is corroded.

 BTW, if you buy "photo-sensitive" double-side PCB, this material has
already a plastic cover in order to protect
the photo-sensitive surface from light. In this case, DO NOT remove the
plastic cover form the down-side.
Thus you have the best protection against to etching action.

 Good luck.

73, Mak SV1BSX