[amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 Webpage Down?

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Tue Sep 4 21:00:32 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,

Access to the TOPR page has been down for a few days. I sent an email to
Michael but no reply.

Also, did anyone notice that when the TOPR was up that it was off by 6
minutes and 40 odd seconds from the actual bird turn on/off. Also the 30
minute turn-on data could only be heard faintly in the noise. The ending
1 minute of data was modulating OK. Also emailed Michael about the
discrepancy in the turn on/off times several days ago, but again no
reply. Other than that, the bird has been putting in good signals here.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz