[amsat-bb] Re: ATTENTION: Domain "amsat-dl.de"

Peter Guelzow peter.guelzow at kourou.de
Mon Sep 3 13:52:22 PDT 2007

Hi again,

Now I know, why someone thought that "AMSAT" might be a very interesting
domain to grab and make money with....  ;-)

http://www.amsat-hc.de

http://www.kovert.ru/english.php

http://www.amsat-kovert.ru/

http://amsat.hr/deutsch/susa.asp?ref=

At least the last one advertises with AMSAT as an registered
trademark?   Hmm, doesn't it belong to AMSAT-NA??
And can someone use AMSAT-Hc as an registered trademark even if AMSAT is
already registered?

just curious...

73s Peter