[amsat-bb] ATTENTION: Domain "amsat-dl.de"

Peter Guelzow peter.guelzow at kourou.de
Mon Sep 3 03:21:27 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I would like to point out expressly that AMSAT DL has nothing to do with
current domain “www.amsat-dl.de”

The domain belonged in former times to Reinhard Richter, DJ1KM and
served occasionally as a mirror, when we had some server problems at
that time.
At expiration the domain was immediately taken over and blocked by an
IT-company. A search in the Internet resulted in the fact, that the new
owner was frequently known for dubious domain grabbing activities..

Again,  AMSAT-DL expressly dissociate from the domain "www.amsat-dl.de”
and we will also not use this domain in future..

Webmasters of other AMSAT or private homepage should make sure, that all
links to AMSAT-DL are directed to  http://www.amsat-dl.org

Thank you, 73s Peter DB2OS