[amsat-bb] Re: RS-22 Loud and Clear
hamoen at iae.nl
Tue Oct 16 10:53:24 PDT 2007
Yes, indeed a nice sat to listen to.
Same holds for CO55/CO57/CO58/HO59.
And RS15 !
On my website I have mp3's available.
Observing these satellites:
- keeps you trained on CW
- tests your automated doppler (eg with HRD)
- notice that sat's need ~1 character before their freq is stable
- look in an mp3 editor at the waves: you see signal strenght variations
- those variations are repeatable & each sat is unique
- overhead doesnt mean max link: antenna of sat may point somewhere else
... lot of fun !
More information about the AMSAT-BB