[amsat-bb] Re: ANDE Voice Mode anyone ?

Chris Bloy chris at photofuture.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 04:20:00 PDT 2007

Hi Henk,

Thank you for your reply, its not that I cannot decode the packets, I just
cannot hit it with 5W from a TH-D7 and an 3 & 4 element beam.I can however
with my 2m Vertical using 50w, but thats not as much fun as portable..

I will not be avaliable tonight as I play Rugby on Thursdays, so would
saturday be possible??

I'll check the passes for Saturday and let you know.

P.S. the packets from ANDE are very strong on my beam, I may try my portable
7w & 30w amp?