[amsat-bb] Re: Satellite IOTA Award

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Oct 8 15:16:47 PDT 2007

After having some e-mail issues with the IOTA staff I think I have
finally found an e-mail address that works.  I have submitted a letter
to the IOTA Manager requesting that satellites be added to the IOTA
(Islands on the Air) program.  If you haven't signed the petition please
do so now.  You can find the petition at
 Comments are moderated but all will be posted (as long as there isn't
any bad language, etc).

Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360

Donate to the Eagle Fund - http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php?donate=eagle