[amsat-bb] Longer arms for you to reach your favourite sats.

Kevin Forbes vk3ukf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:05:36 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

someone I was in contact with recently gave me an url to visit.

The site is in England, and has several radios online that you can adjust
the tuning on.

I went and had a look and a play. Then had an idea to try out.

I tuned into a NOAA wxsat on the 137 MHz band when my sat tracker said it
was over England.

I then started the WxSat program that turns the telemetry into images.

I had to tick a different box on the sound cards recording settings, and
then it happened.

For the first time, I was receiving an image of Europe from a VHF NOAA sat,
via the online radio.

Thanks to the folks that made this site possible, I love it.

Advertisement: What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife free.