[amsat-bb] Re: The story about Hayabusa..

Dave Guimont dguimon1 at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 17:57:43 PST 2007

>A nice movie to show to your kids during the long winter nights....
>Thank you JAXA !!
>Ohhh....  I'm getting sentimental...
>We are waiting for you...

Not one bit sentimental, Peter, but solid evidence of your mind-set,
and all the outstanding accomplishments you've made so far..We need
more like you as assistants at the helm...

We need that kind of encouragement to advance our hamsat interest
beyond 2 meter leo's...Notice the small letters!!

They are both keepers, and I occasionally get interested persons over
to describe the hamsat section of our hobby...It will be part of my

Tnx a bunch....

            73, Dave wb6llo at amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...