[amsat-bb] Decode list for digital sats

Chris Bloy chris at photofuture.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 09:29:36 PST 2007

Hi All,

Being a newbie, I am trying to put together a list for other new members so
that they know what software is used to decode beacons and telem..

For example :-

ANDE : 1200 AFSK Downlink – TNC, Soundcard TNC – UI-View & Other APRS

AO27, Voice & Packet Telem – TNC, Soundcard TNC

What would you use to decode AO16’s packet?

If I could have your ideas, I will start the list and host it somewhere..

Checked by AVG Free Edition.