[amsat-bb] Re: [sarex] Re: A Fantastic Monday Morning Sky Show

David J n4csitwo at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 5 12:58:37 PST 2007

I took these shots this morning from my front yard here in Orlando.
Not great, but interesting. I believe on photo 3, you can see the two
individual spacecraft. Just used my Olympus C750UZ. No zooming used.
I like photo 1 a lot since you can view the Big Dipper and polaris in
relation to the spacecrafts. The direction of travel is top left angling
down to lower right.

Dave, AA4KN