[amsat-bb] Re: TNC settings for Kenwood TM-D700

Jordan Woolley jordanw at unwired.com.au
Tue Mar 27 13:17:05 PST 2007

Thanks for your very comprehensive reponse Rich (and everyone else who
replied). All of the settings match and the radio is in packet mode. I am
starting to think that the culprit is the serial cable. I thought it was
straight through but it may not be. I shall do everything you suggest again
but try it with a new serial cable this afternoon.

Thanks for your efforts.