[amsat-bb] Re: Dayton 2008 ?

John R. Klim II john.klim at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 19:08:35 PDT 2007

Dates for the Hamvention are May 16, 17 &18 2008.

For more details, see http://hamvention.org/.

Mr. John R. Klim II

Grid:  FM19na

QSL LOTW-Bureau- direct

As a courtesy, I upload to eQSL but if you use that - also pls upload to
LOTW or hard card.

ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD

10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549